Thursday, June 11, 2009

World Trade Center Artifact



Submitted by Seth:

I have a piece of the World Trade Center South Tower #2, it’s from the original construction. My grandfather was Irving Galt, he was the Assistant Attorney General for New York in the 70’s under Louis J. Lefkowitz, the Attorney General of New York. My grandparents raised me and I spent a lot of time in the Towers when I was a kid, my grandfather had one of the original offices on the 47th floor. He gave it to me when I was 5 years old, it’s been on my desk my whole life.

Not a typical political memorabilia item but one we thought would stir some interest and debate as to its value. Seth is interested in helping in valuing the item or offers to buy or auction the item. The photos include one of WTC identification cards from the grandfather.

If you can help, please use the "comment" button or email us at appraisals@loriferber.com

2 comments:

  1. Do you still have this item?


    Best Wishes,

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martin:
    We do not own the items listed. We simply offer this site as an opportunity for people to find out what their items are worth (or receive offers)from collectors in this community.

    We have contacted the owner for you, and he does still have the item and would be happy to talk to you. We've forwarded you his contact information by email. Good Luck!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete