Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Carter Monale Inaugural Plate




Submitted by Pat: I have a plate from the Porcelain Masterpiece Series with the pictures of Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale on the front. The outside rim of the plate has all former presidents. The front of the plate has a few small scratches. The rear of the plate has the signature of the two men and is shows "January 20, 1977...The Official Inauguration of .... The plate includes the original tag attached to the plate.

If you can share information on this plate with Pat please hit the comment button or email us at appraisals@loriferber.com

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE SEEN EXAMPLES OF THIS PLATE OFFFERED FOR FROM $15 TO $35 AT A.P.I.C. SHOWS OVER THE PAST 30 YEARS. THEY ARE NOT AN EASY SELL. NOT A LOT OF DEMAND FOR THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasnt this plate like $75-$100 dollars new? I remember when i was a kid my mom ordered it from commemerative imports with her other collector plates.

    ReplyDelete